Vermillion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect Fun Friendly Caring Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leia
Admin
Leia

Guild Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Guild Invitation   Guild Invitation EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi Guys,

I just discuss abt our guild invitation requirements with guidies so I figure i should write it down here. In case you guys want to invite someone to guild, just make sure:

- that you tell the new recruit about our guild rules or have the person come here to read the rules.
- that the new recruit is nice friendly respectful and plz oh plz at least know some english lol I dont mind learnng new language lol but its really hard to bond and get to know each ohter if the person isnt nice, not into friendly friendship and DONT SPEAK English lol
- plz send me an email to let me know that you invite the person ( 1 sentence is mail is perfectly fine with me too lol !! but if you have time to let me know how do u know the person, how long do you know each ohter, their names and some info like that, i would appreciate it ^^)

I hope i dont ask so much ^^ I just really like to know what is going on with our guild since i treat this as my own family so I do wish to know about our guidies.If I miss anything plz suggest. i am open for advice/suggestions ^^

ty again for reading
love u guys,
leia ^^
Back to top Go down
http://leiamissy.wix.com/vermillion
Brian T. Skeen

Brian T. Skeen

Guild Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Guild Invitation   Guild Invitation EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 am

i posted a reply to this under topic "notice/recruiting Process"

LMAO Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down